Friday was pretty special for our oldest. Kimberly got the Great Author Award and Honor Roll Award at the Assembly. Then at lunch Ethan was Awarded V. I. P. It is so nice when the stars Aline and both kids can be honored on the same day.
I am a wife and mom of three great kids. I teach Kindergarten and have been an Elementary/Early Education teacher for sixteen years. I am saved by grace and love of my Lord. I have been blessed with a wonderful family that keep me very busy. I enjoy teaching, playing, scrapbooking and singing. A great day for me is filled with family and friends having fun.
Awkward & Awesome
-
There's something weird about reaching your last summer at home. Of course,
I know I'll be coming back after college, but it's crazy to think that
these ar...
Happy New Year!
-
What a wonderful thing a new year is. So many possibilities and
opportunities ahead. We know the year will be a busy one and there's a part
of me (Maryhele...
PHOTOS ARE HERE!
-
Brian's already in bed with a headache, so I thought I'd take this moment
to add some photos from the last few months. It's nice these actually look
like w...
Reflections
-
This young bald eagle greeted us to the states from a large fir tree
outside Kristina's parent's house. Well, we're back in the US now, enjoying
family a...
Bella's highlights 2010
-
Starting the 3rd grade, reading tons, and making more crafts and art work
than we have storage/wall space for
A baptism in April with friends and ...
Memories
-
I have been working on my memoirs and checking out old pictures. I have
found some great ones of me as a young boy at Seabeck Camp in Washington.
The one o...
Links
-
The celebration of Mitch's life will be at Timberview Christian Fellowship,
Saturday at 1 pm. Details on the Timberview website: www.timberview.org
Mitch's...
No comments:
Post a Comment