Friday, April 30, 2010

New Camera, Crazy Weather, and a Chipped Tooth


So I have still not taken a shower. It is 2:30 in the afternoon and I am in sweats and my hair back. I NEVER go anywhere until I take a shower (okay except Curves). Well as you can see this morning I spent on the computer catching up my blog. I got done and decided to bundle up Jayden because he needed some fresh air. Took my first picture with my new camera, I would like to title it SPRING ATTIRE. Anyway, then I started to straighten up the house and thought maybe I better jump in the shower. The phone rings it is Ethan, he chipped two teeth playing soccer at recess. SO I run down to the school give him some pain killer and send him to class (this is with Jayden in toe). Get home call the dentist they say they close in a half hour and that I needed to bring him in now. SO back in the car get Ethan from school take him to the dentist and then back to school. CRAZY now time for a shower (since I saw everyone in town already I might as well try to pull it together). Oh did I mention Samantha is having a "playdate" with Lucy. I truly do LOVE being a mom.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG