Getting Ready for Halloween I ended up getting costumes for Halloween at the Disney store. Of course I was focused on getting all three something and not focusing on the details (accessories). The final decision was that Jayden would be Captain Hook and Ethan would be Jack Sparrow. Kimberly liked my friend Carrie's poodle skirt to be Sandy from Grease. So for fun I had the boys try their costumes on. Without the hat I thought Jayden looked like prince charming. He just kept saying he needed the hook and hat. Of course he had to try on Ethan's wig. What can I say boys will be boys.They are so cute!!!
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












2 comments:
Cute pictures, cute kids.
Oh by the way you've been tagged.
see my blog for details.
Amazing how everyone else's kids grow when we're not looking. What an awesome looking crew you have! Should be a great Halloween!!
Post a Comment