Thursday was very exciting. I was able to get part of the afternoon off thanks to Miss Robin. So Jayden and I dashed to Wilson Elementary to watch Kimberly compete in the final round of the Seuss Bowl. The competition was tough. The best team of 5th graders and 3rd graders were competing against Kimberly's team of 4th graders. For awhile it was pretty intense. I think I was more stressed then Kimberly (surprise, surprise). Kimberly worked hard and got to answer the winning question for the team. It will be nice to have another trophy to add to last years. Thank goodness I have another year to wait to be "on edge" again.
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment