Sunday, July 5, 2009

Freedom in Entrusting Him

Today's Text is:
2Timothy 1:12
"That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day."

Our sermon today really hit me with the idea that first we learn to trust God and then we entrust what we have to God. We had a family service and Kimberly got to help lead worship. It was so amazing to watch her share her gift. I now can see why my mom cried when I sang when I was young. I love my girl and it is so amazing to see her love her heavenly Father and want to praise Him. Entrusting my children to God is my daily prayer.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG