Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ice Cream and Brownies










Okay I love to go out to lunch and this week has been GREAT!!! Sunday my Grandfather took, my parents, Doug, Jayden, and I to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Jayden's birthday. Of course he only got a few spoonfuls of mac and cheese down but when they sang and handed him a BIG bowl of ice cream on a brownie he had a hard time sharing he ate it so quickly. Then Monday we went with some GOOD friends to Red Robin to celebrate Rachel and Jayden's birthday. Rachel was all too happy to celebrate with Jayden so that he could wear the balloons. He loved it!!! Isn't it amazing how at 5 balloons on your ears are cool and at 29 again it is not so great? Well since today is really "Aunt Rachie's Birthday" I wanted to share these great pictures. Rachel is all of our kids favorite so it was appropriate that the "gang" was there that day. We adults are hoping for a re date sometime minus the cuties. Happy Birthday Rachel!

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG