Part of the great thing about being a fourth grader in Idaho is that you get to experience Wagons HO! Last Tuesday Ethan had a blast learning how to live and play in the "Old West"."
I am a wife and mom of three great kids. I teach Kindergarten and have been an Elementary/Early Education teacher for sixteen years. I am saved by grace and love of my Lord. I have been blessed with a wonderful family that keep me very busy. I enjoy teaching, playing, scrapbooking and singing. A great day for me is filled with family and friends having fun.
Awkward & Awesome
-
There's something weird about reaching your last summer at home. Of course,
I know I'll be coming back after college, but it's crazy to think that
these ar...
Happy New Year!
-
What a wonderful thing a new year is. So many possibilities and
opportunities ahead. We know the year will be a busy one and there's a part
of me (Maryhele...
PHOTOS ARE HERE!
-
Brian's already in bed with a headache, so I thought I'd take this moment
to add some photos from the last few months. It's nice these actually look
like w...
Reflections
-
This young bald eagle greeted us to the states from a large fir tree
outside Kristina's parent's house.Well, we're back in the US now, enjoying
family and...
Bella's highlights 2010
-
Starting the 3rd grade, reading tons, and making more crafts and art work
than we have storage/wall space for
A baptism in April with friends and ...
Memories
-
I have been working on my memoirs and checking out old pictures. I have
found some great ones of me as a young boy at Seabeck Camp in Washington.
The one o...
Links
-
The celebration of Mitch's life will be at Timberview Christian Fellowship,
Saturday at 1 pm. Details on the Timberview website: www.timberview.org
Mitch's...
No comments:
Post a Comment