When Doug and I got married they attached my wedding band on upside down. You didn't really notice, it just never sat quite right. It was something that he kept wanting to fix for me but we both never got around to it. So for our anniversary he told me that he was going to have it fixed. It was incredibly difficult to go with out my ring for three weeks but I had the assurance that on my anniversary he would put it back on its rightful place.
For our anniversary he arranged for us to have a night at Hotel 49. This is an incredibly fancy hotel in downtown Boise. Needless to say we were both excited! When we got to the room I did the normal... hunt for freebies to take home as souvenirs and presents for the kids. After coming back into the room from asking the maid in the hall if I could possibly get one more notebook as I needed three (I couldn't help that I have three kids). Doug looked a little embarrassed and commented, "If you are going to clean the place out you better get that little box in the window." Not thinking (you know it!) I ran to the window to find a small ring box. I was so excited to think they fixed it. Then I opened the box and only my wedding band was inside, the diamond was missing. I was sick inside. Poor Doug, they messed up again. I turned around and said, "Hunny they don't have my diamond in it." WHAT! He appeared to be shocked. Then he got on one knee opened another ring box and said "Will you marry me?" I almost fainted. It was a new incredible ring band on my diamond. I was blown away. I am SO blessed to have the most romantic husband in the universe. Everyone else may have had a Happy Valentines that night but I had another affirmation from my incredible soul mate for life!
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment