Finally 2012
With photo blogging caught up to this year I am making a shift in my blogging style. I am blessed to have Memory Manager (software that keeps your photos organized and allows for journalling). So for this year I am going to begin to use my blog as more of a reflections tool. I like to have pictures and will continue but I am not going to focus on the chronology of my family events as much. This has been an eventful year already especially with my Mom medically. I have been really reflecting on what my legacy with my children will be. In every choice that I make big or small I can hear my mom's wisdom. I am SO blessed that she is still only a phone call away! However, the fear of loosing her has made me wonder if my voice would still ring in my children's ear if somehow Jesus called me home early. I feel like since I live in this amazing age of technology I need to use it! So with those thoughts in mind welcome to my "mommy mind."
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment