Tonight was the "1st Birthday" of our Bunco game night and Amy made it a great. The theme
was optional but some of us really took it seriously. There was even someone who made a special trip to the DI for the appropriate attire. It was hilarious! I felt like it was a trip back in time. I have to know if others remember: stretch pants, shoulder pads, teased hair, big shirts with belts, and legwarmers. With lip gloss and blue eyeshadow I felt completely like a teenager again I even found my old sunglasses from high school to wear. Robin's outfit made me want to pull out my old Jane Fonda workout tapes. Talk about good times! To top it off I was the BIG WINNER!! Yea for me! Amy's dad even made a special Bunco cake, it was gorgeous and had it not been for lent I would have devoured it. Here we go again, the first Friday of the month is definitely a favorite day of mine. We really missed Angie tonight, she better be there next time. I am excited to be the host this coming month. BUNCO ROCKS!!!
was optional but some of us really took it seriously. There was even someone who made a special trip to the DI for the appropriate attire. It was hilarious! I felt like it was a trip back in time. I have to know if others remember: stretch pants, shoulder pads, teased hair, big shirts with belts, and legwarmers. With lip gloss and blue eyeshadow I felt completely like a teenager again I even found my old sunglasses from high school to wear. Robin's outfit made me want to pull out my old Jane Fonda workout tapes. Talk about good times! To top it off I was the BIG WINNER!! Yea for me! Amy's dad even made a special Bunco cake, it was gorgeous and had it not been for lent I would have devoured it. Here we go again, the first Friday of the month is definitely a favorite day of mine. We really missed Angie tonight, she better be there next time. I am excited to be the host this coming month. BUNCO ROCKS!!!












1 comment:
Girl, you are QUICK! Love the pics-it was fun! =)
Post a Comment