This is one of those yucky years when Easter falls on a weekend that Kimberly and Ethan are gone. We all know that the focus of Easter is that CHRIST IS RISEN but the fun stuff is hard to miss so........ Last weekend we dyed eggs, dressed up and had our own Easter Egg hunt. It was so much fun! I am not the picture type of girl (I mean being in them not taking them). But every Easter we take a family picture so this year was no exception. I have to say I have the cutest family ever. I hope you enjoy your Easter blessings too.
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












2 comments:
Aw, you guys look terrific!
Happy Easter!
How fun! Wish I could have been a part of the Easter egg hunt! Can't wait to see you guys when Aria and I are in Idaho for two and a half weeks this summer! July 1-18!
Post a Comment