Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jayden is a Diamond Back


I so LOVE T-ball! Jayden is so hilarious. He has had two practices and both were in the rain. In fact Jayden's comment today was "It's raining I have baseball." He is having a BALL literally. He comes home singing (truly) how baseball is his game. When he throws the ball his coach told him to take a step and throw. His interpretation is do the splits and throw. He is not big on getting his balls if they get past him so he has a gofer (his brother) when I had Ethan come over with me my beautiful YOUNGEST had his coach chasing his balls. Got to admit he knows how to LEAD! Keep watching for more on this new hobby. His team is sponsored by our really good friends business AMES Electric. What that means is his best buddy Tucker is on the same team. It should be a great couple of months.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG