Can I possible put down all the exciting events of our families last four days. I will do my best.... Thursday night after my mom's Pamper Chef party Jayden (my mom's hero) spent the night
with her protecting her because of my dad had gone fishing. This was only the second time Jayden has spent the night away from either Doug or I but of course he had an incredible time. This worked well for me because I stayed up until after 1am doing all my student's scrapbook pages. Friday Doug and I took Jayden to Pizza Hut for his Book It Pizza. He was on cloud nine when they brought him a little Book It trophy. That night Kimberly had dance rehearsal and Jayden had tee ball practice. This was all in preparation for Saturday. Saturday started BRIGHT and EARLY. We went to the park to see
Jayden in the tee-ball parade. Followed by his team pictures. Then we got ready and headed to the zoo. Oh what fun it was to get to see the new giraffe and hyena. The kids had a blast riding the Merry Go Round. My mom and my mother in-law came along which was a BIG help since Doug had to work. Lucky for me Doug did get home in time for Kimberly's best recital ever! She did fabulous. All the girls were amazing! It was a lot of fun to see them dance to Musical Broadway hits. Kimberly even did the title song for "Footloose." Then we all had
Chinese at my Mom's. Jayden and Kimberly stayed the night. Today we finally took a little break. After church we came home to relax. Well I will say the kids relaxed a little with the new little swing set we got for $10 Doug hooked the hose to it and put out a big piece of plastic on the grass to make an amazing slip and slide. Doug also put together our new "patio cover" that we got at a yard sale with the help of both our Moms. I had to work on report cards but it was nice to get to watch the kids play. Doug made great BBQ chicken that we ate on our covered porch. Now
Doug and I are getting in a Quantum Leap episode (we check them out from the library) before going to bed to face another CRAZY week. Thank goodness for the Sunny weather with Baseball Games every night this week let's hope it continues.
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment