Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Weekend

This is going to be one of those let the pictures tell the story postings. This weekend was SO wonderful and FULL. Thursday we carved pumpkins (I am proud of my owl pumpkin and have the battle burn to prove it was my handy work :)). Friday was a really fun crop (no pictures can you believe it?). Saturday the boys and I went to our first true "Halloween party" my friend Kristine throws one every year for kids to carve pumpkins, our jack'o'lantern was a team effort I opened, Jayden cleaned and Ethan carved. The Boys were very excited that they won "Scariest Pumpkin." Sunday Kathy and Kierra along with the rest of the clan played in the leaves at Grandma's. We were all amazed at how happy Kierra was after the LONG drive from Wisconsin to here and not getting a good nap that day. They are visiting because Andy (Kathy's hubby) is hunting here for a nice vacation. Yay for us! Anyway, busy is the best word to describe our time. GOT TO LOVE IT!!!!
Kristine made some AWESOME FOOD!

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG