Saturday, October 3, 2009

Memories


Fall must be a nostalgic time of year for me. We went up to Hells Canyon again. It is hard to believe just a month ago we were dying because it was SO hot. This time we got to test the heater in the trailer. It was perfect. Doug and I even managed to get a picture together which is a rare thing (I of course don't care for me in it but Doug looks cute as ever). Anyway, we got to talking while we were there and it dawned on me that this weekend 7 short years ago Doug and I got together. This is the long teacher conference weekend and I went to have my tires rotated at Walmart. My dad and mom came with me for moral support (ha, ha). The funny part is I sent my dad out to check the "cute guy" out and Doug thought maybe my dad and I were together (NOT!). Anyway, one thing lead to another and he (that is Doug) asked me out for the next weekend. The rest as they say is history.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG