Sunday, September 27, 2009

Celebration Walk



My Birthday is always right around the weekend of the "Celebration Walk" in Boise. This is one of my favorite things to participate in and has become a tradition for Kimberly and I to do together. Since 2000 we together have walked this 5k women's health walk. There was one year 2004 that Kimberly didn't walk with me and believe me I hear about it. For those mothers of 5 year old who no longer sit in a stroller and are not big on walking very far you can imagine why I opted to go with coworkers and not Kimberly. However, I only made that mistake once. This year the weather was amazing. We went with our good friends Kim and Debbie as well as Kim's kids Ashley and baby Tyler. Tyler was quite the cute boy wearing a shirt that said "This Chick was Made for Walking." I am sure his picture will be saved to share with future girl friends. Today I dug out Kimberly's picture from the first race. GOOD TIMES!!!

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG