Thursday, December 17, 2009

International Food Fair Christmas Feast

Our Prekindergarten has been studying our Families and our Family Heritage. Each student shared their ethnicity and made a food dish from their native land. Jayden was lucky, Grandma Margaret made a Danish pudding that was a big hit. I think the whip cream might of had a little to do with its popularity though. The kids also got to wear clothing from their native country as well. Poor Jayden no longer fits in his Swedish shorts so he wore his Christmas best. One of my little ones' Father's family is from Thailand. She had just received an outfit in the mail complete with an authentic umbrella to block the sun. It was SO neat. I think that it is an experience the kids will never forget.


(I didn't include pictures because I would want to get parent's permission. So I journaled because it is something I don't want to forget.)

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG