Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's the Most Busy Time of the YEAR

Last weekend when I went to download the pictures on to the computer I realized I had over sixty pictures!!! That seemed TOTALLY crazy since Christmas is not even here yet. It all started last Friday with my Mom's birthday breakfast. Jayden really enjoyed his hot chocolate! Later that day Kimberly and the Wilson School Honor Choir shared Christmas carols with Autumnwind Retirement community home. Saturday I forgot my camera for Doug's Grandma's 88th birthday breakfast. It was so nice to see some of the family on Doug's side and of course, eat yummy food. Then the real craziness began on Sunday. That morning the kids preformed their fabulous Christmas program "The Best Christmas Present EVER." Jayden got to hold a balloon and talk about a party for Jesus' birthday. Kimberly got to be a main character and sing in the "big" kid's part of the program. Ethan got to be on the big screen as Mose. They all loved it and the message of God's Love was so amazingly shared. This was only the beginning of the excitement the day was to continue to bring great memories.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG