Why do I feel guilty if the laundry is not all done? Why do I beat myself up if my Christmas letter isn't written and it is the 7th of December? Why when I find out I have a whole hour to myself (that I could get the above done) do I choose to blog?? BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM!! I am a Mom that never has 5 minutes peace and who secretly dreams of sitting in a bubble bath reading my book and eating m&ms that contain zero calories. So I will for go the bath and real calories and share the recent snapshots for my continued quest to keep my photos all journaled. The first is of the "Jayman" helping me decorate for 3 HOURS Saturday (11 crates of Christmas knickknacks is totally ridiculous even for me!) I have to admit though I saw yet another Nativity I really want this year (CAN I RESIST?). Then in the "I have had it no more decorations box" Jayden found the stocking we put him in on his first Christmas. He was SO proud that he could still fit in it. Then there are two from Church last night. The kids shared one of their upcoming play songs. Kimberly had a solo and Ethan was proud to get to be on the back row of the risers. I can hardly wait for next Sunday's BIG performance. Finally the last one is our backyard IT SNOWED!!! Christmas time really is the BEST TIME of the YEAR! (READY OR NOT!)




New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment