Friday, February 19, 2010

How do you Say "Thanks" but No Thanks!

Today Doug and I are cleaning our humble house. Doug just built a patio cover that looks really nice. He and Jayden went to Home Depot and Walmart while I was cleaning to get paint to paint the boards. Jayden loves to "help" so I was in the back room putting stuff away and Doug was outside when Jayden decided how he would help move along the painting project. Doug told him he could go get the brushes on the table. He decided to get the Gallon paint by himself instead. He made it to the middle of our family room rug and then dropped the whole jug. The lid popped off and needless to say we have a BIG white spot on the rug. So instead of painting Doug ran and got a Rug Doctor and we have been spending the last hour and a half trying to clean the carpet. Ugh, I am sure we will laugh about this someday, but I am guessing it will be in the very, very distant future. You have to love that he tried!

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG