I have always tried to be a Wife and Mom of Noble Character. I look at verse 31:15 and do my best to get up before the rest of the house to exercise or work and try to wait until after the kids are asleep to work on projects. No, I am not the best cook (thank heavens for Doug) but I do try to bring Doug good and not harm all the days of his life. I just think that my kids need to know that anything we do we do to the best of our ability. However, I am a little worried that they will only remember me as a "workaholic" and not the "fun mom." I want them to remember me watching movies, playing games like sequence, getting my hair braided, listening and reading books, and laughing at pintrest jokes with them. I guess I need to remember what my mom always said, "Don't burn the candle at both ends." Maybe I will let this entry end so I can watch Gidget with my Kimberly? Duh..........
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment