My new assignment this year is Kindergarten at one school in the morning and another elementary in the afternoon. This means that things are different! I am not just talking about a different group of kids but the room, the materials and schedules are just, well DIFFERENT! However, the curriculum is the SAME. Today, in our curriculum the main objective was teaching "Listening Skills." In the morning I have a SmartBoard which allows me to set up some cool "sound bites." So in the afternoon I truly wanted my students to enjoy this lesson too, so....music to the rescue. I used "Listen and Move" the kids LOVE remembering which sound stands for walking, running, skipping and more. If you have limited resources make sure MUSIC is the priority. Anything with a beat is better!
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment