Friday, September 19, 2008

Boise Women's Show


I am so excited, I have to share. As you have seen in this blog, I avoid pictures of myself. However, for this picture I was willing to make an exception. We went to the Women's Show to get our tee-shirts for the Celebration Walk tomorrow. As we were walking around I noticed two people I knew were from Season 3 of the Biggest Losers Show. My FAVORITE SHOW!!! Doug would not believe me. I walked up and asked for a picture and began to visit with them. It was Amy Hildreth and Marty Wolff who were my favorite. Marty was formerly a teacher so we got to visiting. He is now a personal trainer and they travel around sharing how to live a healthy life. It was such a high. I am very excited for the walk tomorrow. When Kimberly got home she freaked out. It is fun to have a nine year old jealous!

1 comment:

FreeFamWorld said...

Ok, so we'll have to plan a Biggest Loser Finale party ~ starting right now! We love that show here as well. Season 2 was my favorite and I'm forever a Blue Team girl.
Hmmm....you know me and running with a theme. :)

OUR DOG

OUR DOG