Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Never Ending Party

Yesterday I got to have another birthday meal. My very, very close friends from our Life Group took me to Olive Garden for lunch. The terrific food (the breadsticks were to die for) and fellowship would have been more then enough but they showered me with fun gifts. I have very talented friends. Carrie made me a card holder (little wallet which had a Jolts and Java gift card) and Kristen made salsa and relish. Kim got me one of the best cards with a moxie card inside that I will really enjoy and then my mom topped it of with a BIG (I mean big) Hoops and Yoyo card that cracks me up. My friend Melody even dropped by to say hi. I think finally I can say my birthday is over but I don't think I had this many special treats since I was a kid. I feel very spoiled.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG