Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Days of Preschool





Jayden is so lucky this year. He is in two different preschool classes. On Mondays and Wednesdays he is in Miss Kim's class (lady on the left). On Tuesdays and Thursdays he is in Miss Karalee's class (lady on the right). I was worried that four days might be a lot of school for a 4 year old but he loves it! In fact, Tuesday was his first day in Miss Karalee's and he went to Discovery World an after school program until 5pm. He came down to my classroom to play with his friend (Miss Kim's daughter) Ashley. After such an incredibly long day I thought he would be dying to go home. Boy was I wrong! He cried all the way home (from Nampa to Caldwell). Then he crashed and slept for an hour and a half. I don't think going to school is going to be an issue for Jayden. He jumps up each morning and is so excited to go. I think this will be a great year.

1 comment:

FreeFamWorld said...

Miss Karalee is terrific! Lucky Jayden, and lucky mom and dad that you've got a school lover!

OUR DOG

OUR DOG