How can I sum up the amazing last couple of days. Last Wednesday I went to dinner with three of my closest friends. Saturday in the POURING RAIN my fabulously wonderful friends Kristen and Robin (and Adrian (Robin's 5 year old girl)) went with Kimberly and I to the Celebration Walk in Boise. Then Sunday my Grandfather took my folks and our family to "The Melting Pot" a fondue restaurant in Boise. It was SO INCREDIBLY GOOD!!! Then today (my real birthday) work was long and my family totally made the day perfect. When I got home my fantastically wonderful hubby straightened the house and decorated. There were 34 balloons on the floor of our livingroom along with streamers, flowers and nicely wrapped gifts. We all jumped in the car and went to Mexican with my in-laws. We all came back and had my mother-in-laws famous raspberry nut dessert. Doug even got a chocolate cherry cake. Along with surprise gifts, cards, and phone calls. Needless to say it was FOOD, Food, Food, and FUN!!! When life brings me down, I definitely need to remember how God has truly blessed me with amazing friends and family that make my life complete. All I can say is 34 never looked so good.
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so sorry I missed it! I need to get a better record of when everyone's birthdays are. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Wish we were there too. It was really great to see you guys when we were there. Sorry I didn't get to say good bye. But we will be seeing you again in just a few weeks! Happy Birthday, again.
Love Marie
Post a Comment