Last Wednesday while Doug was working on putting up a little of our Christmas decorations he got out Ethan's Spiderman bike with training wheels. Jayden was so excited to get to ride a BIG BOYS bike! It was hard to get him off.
Thursday, November 13th Macy Noel Benedick entered the
world. She is absolutely beautiful! Our dear friends Pam and Tim are the proud parents and Emma is the ever excited big sister who just turned two last Sunday. Macy weighs 9 pounds and 8 ounces and is 22 inches long. Needless to say that Pam is a little tired (and sore). The amazing thing is that Macy looks perfect. She has a gorgeous little round head with dark soft hair all around her crown. Jayden and I got to visit the family Friday much to the rest of the family's disappointment. The only consolation for Kimberly is that we are taking them dinner Monday so everyone else can love on the baby. I hope to get some more pictures to share (that I am not in). So keep checking the blog. Congradulations Benedick Family!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment