Friday, November 7, 2008

Doug's little Sister Ties the Knot


Now that it is Friday I think I can finally post some of the highlights of last weekend. Elisha and Brandon's wedding was fantastic. Last Saturday it sprinkled all morning however the minute they came out of the temple it stopped. It was still overcast but that just made the pictures even better. The picture process was a little long for the six nieces and nephews (4 of which were nephews) but we all made it through with no one drowning in the fountain.



That evening we held the reception at our house. Elisha and Margaret's decorations sure transformed our house into a fall paradise. My favorite accessories were the lights outside. With the sprinkle of rain the lights just twinkled. My big concern was if Doug was going to get to be part of the festivities. He had to work that day (I mean he had to work that day). But luckily he made it to the reception. All in all the happy couple looked perfect and were very excited to begin their new life together.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG