Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Wise Man's Camel and Some Caroling

Tonight Ethan, Kimberly, and I went out with the Kid's Christmas Choir from Church to "The Orchard House" a new restaurant near Marsing. They have a terrific path of Christmas lights called "The Lights Before Christmas." They also had the famous Clyde the camel (from No Greater Love). He was great!!! And of course the big man, SANTA CLAUS was there. After the display we went in the restaurant for a meal and fellowship. Ethan and Tucker got Rudolph noses that they proudly wore back on the bus. Our next stop was caroling for a few of the older ladies in our church. Caroling, especially with my friend Amy, brought back great childhood memories. It really made it feel like the "good old days." The kids in the car on the way home surprised me and actually announced they were looking forward to their yearly torture of caroling for our neighbors. I guess I better get on those Christmas goodies.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG