Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miss Kim's Class Teddy Bear Tea













Today started with a surprise. Jayden and I had gotten Ethan's old tux out the night before and planned to make him "fancy" for his class tea party. Well there was a slight problem. Once we had the tux we realized he didn't have black dress shoes. Luckily our neighbor and friend has two boys around Jayden's age and was willing to let us borrow. The surprise however was when I went out to my car at 5:30am and it was covered with snow. I have to admit I might have skipped going to the gym but knowing I was going to pick up the shoes on the way I swept the snow off. This made for quite an adventure later when Jayden and I headed to school witnessing many slide offs. Jayden's main concern was walking in dress shoes when the ground is slick. Happily there were no accidents. Well needless to say our cutie was the prince of the tea party and I was SO proud. My parents even stopped by the school to check him out all dressed up. He loved every minute and insists on wearing it again tomorrow for yet another Valentine's Tea Party.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG