Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Little Snow Bunny

Kimberly was very blessed yesterday. She got to go on the School Ski trip thanks to her best friend Emily's family. I was blessed because not only did they pay for Kimberly but my friend (Emily's mom) Amy went and took tons of great pictures so I could feel like I was there. Kimberly had a BLAST! She did say she spent a lot of time on her back end, but that is all part of it. She had never been skiing before and has always loved snow so it was no surprise she had so much fun. I guess being born near Christmas makes you a winter kid (I don't relate). Amy's blog is "Our Journey" and is on the right side of my blog. She has more details to share about the girls adventure so check it out!

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG