Father's Day was a crazy one. I had already given my Grandpa and Dad their Father's Day greetings so Sunday was totally dedicated to Doug. We had a nice breakfast with my Dad and Mom at home. Doug was excited that I had cooked. We got him a fun "Dad" shirt and reminded him of the many pens we got him earlier to use at work. Then he let us know that we were going fishing. We drove up past Andersen Ranch to Pine. The drive was beautiful, everything was so green. The sad part was it was pouring rain. We decided to go to the Lodge for lunch and see if the rain would pass. After a great lunch we decided to teach the boys the game of pool. I have to admit this was the highlight of my day. They were both excited to learn
"Dad's game." Then we tried our luck on the boat dock fishing. I was the designated umbrella holder. We and Saddie got soaked (just imagine the wet dog smell in the car (yuck)). Seriously it was not that bad though. We gave up after about a half hour and started to head home. At least that is what I thought until I noticed the way home was via CJ Strike. Doug was determined. Unfortunately luck was not a lady we spent most of the time enduring the wind. We went home with no fish but Ethan and Jayden really enjoyed the time with their SUPER DAD!
New Product Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9" x 26", White
(Pack of 12)
-
*Affiliate reviews Carlisle 269FMT301 Food Service Display Tray, 9 x 26,
White (Pack of 12)*
*So you can check out the other reviews Free Shipping Offer ...
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment