


Last week Jayden got to go to the First Baptist Church's VBS. This is the school the kids go to Awanas at, and they really enjoy it. I was SO excited to have a week of mornings "childless" however when it actually happened last Monday morning I got a little teary eyed. I felt weird. I actually felt nervous. I went home planning to be excited that I could go through closets without my little "helper" and instead I was sad. But I did get over it because by Thursday I was late picking him up because I lost track of time sorting stuff for the yard sale. Friday the VBS took a field trip. They went on an geological dig to find more evidence of Lake Idaho. Jayden was SO excited! He and his buddy Tucker found some great fossils. Jayden worked so hard digging and exploring that he fell asleep on the bus ride back to the church. All in all we both had a good week and I think he learned a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment