

Kimberly found out a couple of weeks before Christmas that she is nearsighted. She was so excited to get glasses. It was amazing to me. I was her age when I got glasses even though I will never forget being able to see better I was always embarrassed about wearing glasses. Kimberly couldn't wait for hers. When she was at her dad's for the first part of break she kept asking if they had come. Then when she got home each morning she would beg me to call and check there status. Unfortunately with all the strange weather they where postponed in Portland due to snow. This morning we went to get them as soon as we were ready for the day. Kimberly does look beautiful and incredibly smart. I know she is excited for Monday to show off her new "eyes" at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment