Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walking With Dinosaurs another BLESSING


I don't know why I am surprised because nothing is impossible with God. We have definitely been experiencing the economic crunch this past year and it doesn't look like things are improving in that department much this year. However, we have been seeing God's hand in so many different ways. It is silly but again (I know this sounds like an exert I wrote not even a month ago) but for Ethan (our family dinosaur lover) I was saying how neat it would be to go to the big spectra show "Walking With Dinosaurs." We had heard that the local elementary school I used to teach at won the essay contest and had a third grade class that got to attend. Ethan is not much of a writer but every time the advertisement came on he said how cool it would be to go. Anyway, the last performances were today. Yesterday, I seriously had not given the show another thought and was content knowing that there are many other experiences my kids have had and will have so no worries. Surprise, surprise my good friend "Miss Robin" called me and said, "Hey do you still want to go see Dinosaurs?" Anyway to make a long story short we got rid of some stuff we had posted on Craig's list to Robin and she got us four tickets to the last show. It was so much fun especially with good friends to experience the prehistoric animals. It had fabulous sound effects and the detail on the dinosaurs was incredible (sorry I only have phone photos to share). Their eyes even blinked and the skin was hanging like it really looks on a reptile neck. I think Wade and Adrian (Robin's kiddos) had as good of time as my gang. I have to say Robin and I enjoyed it as much as the kids.

No comments:

OUR DOG

OUR DOG